Section 13 of the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014 specifies that an employee can transfer his or her Retirement Savings Account (RSA) from one Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) to another, not more than once in year.
We are pleased to inform you that the National Pension Commission (PenCom) on November, 9, 2020 announced November 16, 2020 as date for the official launch of the Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Transfer System (Source: Pencom’s memo).
The Transfer Window allows you as a contributor to transfer your Retirement Savings Account (RSA) from your current Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) via the RSA Transfer System (RTS) which is a robust electronic platform that would enable seamless RSA transfers.
Kindly note that the RSA Transfer is subject to a prior data recapture with your current Pension Fund Administrator (PFA).
The following are the objectives of the regulation;
- To allow for seamless transfer of RSAs from one PFA to another.
- To facilitate full and equitable pension assets portability within the industry.
- To engender ethical competition among PFAs and improve service delivery in the pension industry.
- To improve service delivery to Retirement Savings Account (RSA) holders.
Why should you join FCMB Pensions?
- Sustained returned on investment
- We are a member of a Financial Services Group (FCMB Group Plc)
- We have a robust distribution network including presence in FCMB branches nationwide
- Multiple channels of communication
- Dedicated Relationship Officer assigned to every FCMB Pensions client
To transfer, you can click the button below
You can also reach out to our Representative Ejiwunmi Adegboyega on 08035637555 or firstname.lastname@example.org